Corona: behavioral guidelines
For your own and the protection of others, please answer the health declaration and observe the guidelines for behavior.
- No unannounced visits to the practice are permitted.
- No visit without actual, negative PCR test, not older than 24 hours after examination.
- Please bring the signed health status form to your appointment and hand it in at the reception. No appointments can take place before receipt of the form.
- Please be punctual for your appointment. Due to COVID-related measures, resources are heavily constrained. Please only change your appointment if absolutely necessary, and 48 hours before at the latest, so we can schedule the required resources and avoid any unnecessary expenditure to you.
- Please brush your teeth in advance of the appointment, at home - due to hygiene measures, tooth brushing in the public area of the practice should be avoided.
- For children / adolescents: max. 1 accompanying person. Please also discuss safety guidelines with your children.
- BEFORE ENTERING:
You must always wear your FFP2 mask at the practice at all time and take it off only uopn instruction during treatment.
- AT THE RECEPTION:
- Please keep 2 meters distance to other people
and wait to be called forward before advancing to reception;
- Keep you negative PCR test result ready to show.
Then, hand in the signed health status form.
- In all rooms: Please keep all conversation to a minimum, in order to reduce the risk of droplet transmission.
- HAND HYGIENE:
- Please use disinfectant immediately after your arrival or wash your hands with soap.
- Please do not unnecessarily touch any items lying around.
- After treatment or if you have touched your mouth or orthodontic appliances, please do not touch any items but use again disinfectant or wash your hands with soap.